- Work for a stigma free society through creating awareness among public, that all are equal and have equal right to live in the society with pride also Provide adequate and qualitative services to the mentally and physically disabled with the help of generous
“To ensure quality of life and maximizing opportunity to persons with mental illness and handicapped destitute people including elderly parents abandoned from homes. This is to be achieved by providing them free medical care, food and decent accommodation and bring them back to normal life to enable them to lead a healthy and socially respectable life.”
- To identify, rescue, care, treat, provide shelter and rehabilitate the wandering destitute and abandoned physically and mentally disabled through a multidisciplinary team approach.
- To provide hygienic food the poor hungry patients and their bystanders nearby government hospitals who cannot afford to buy their meals and also to people in miseries due to natural calamities and socio economic problems or situations.
- To provide educational support to the poor strata of society to make them competent to earn their livelihood.
- To develop empathetic and compassionate minds in the society through giving training to the students of various disciplines and provide an opportunity to explore social service.
- To improve health awareness among poor people to contain and prevention of contagious diseases through exhibitions, video presentations contact classes etc.